Get the perfectly straight smile you've always wanted without the time and trouble of metallic braces. Invisalign inconspicuously straightens teeth in a shorter time frame than traditional braces.
The Invisalign system provides quick, comfortable, convenient straightening for a strong, beautiful smile.
ADVANTAGES OF INVISALIGN
Invisalign transparent braces straighten crooked teeth in as little as six months using a series of clear plastic aligners. These aligners are custom-molded and removable for your comfort and convenience. More than half a million people have chosen Invisalign because of its many benefits:
- Because Invisalign uses clear aligners, most people won't notice you have them in.
- The aligners have no irritating metal wires and they can be removed for eating, which makes them much more comfortable than traditional braces.
- Brushing and flossing are easy with Invisalign since they are removable, so you don't have to sacrifice the health of your teeth and gums to straighten your teeth.
- In most cases, Invisalign can completely straighten your teeth in under a year, compared to two to three years with wire braces.
- You'll graduate to a new aligner every two weeks, so there's no need to come in frequently for adjustments.
Invisalign is perfect for adults who want to straighten their teeth without advertising it to the world. There are also Invisalign aligners created specifically for teens.
THE INVISALIGN PROCESS
We will start by taking a 3-D image of your mouth so we can create custom fitted aligners that gradually guide your teeth into proper alignment. Our computer-generated image will show us what your teeth will look like at each stage of the Invisalign process, right up until the end of treatment. Custom snap-on aligners are then created to press specific teeth into place, beginning with the back teeth and finishing with the front. You'll switch to the next aligner every two weeks, so unlike traditional braces, with Invisalign there's no tightening or adjustments. The aligners can be removed for short periods of time. The entire process generally takes between six to nine months from beginning to end. The end result: a healthy, beautiful smile you'll be excited to share.